Personal Information – What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode and IP address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We do not sell, trade, lease, loan or rent any personal information to any outside organisations or individuals, except when we have to share information for a product or service that you have requested, or we are required by law to disclose details in the form of court orders or due legal process.
- Any information gathered is stored and processed in the United Kingdom except for subscribers to our mailing list who will have their data (first name, last name, email address) stored and processed in the United States.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission from your web browser to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once your browser agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps to remember what you have visited on our website, or, placed in your cart. Cookies allow our web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £5.00 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us:
Farleigh Court Road,
Surrey. CR6 9PX
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.